- Grape variety CHARDONNAY 100 %
- Vinification Manual harvest with selective sorting.
Direct pressing, settling in stainless steel vats then alcoholic fermentation between 15° and 18° C.
- Ageing The wine is aged in French oak barrels (made by local coopers), for 10 months. Malolactic fermentation, then fining, if necessary, before bottling.
- Tasting notes Aromas of white flowers, marzipan, hazelnut, lemongrass and green apple. Bold and powerful on the palate with buttery notes. A wine to be drunk between 5 and 10 years old.
- Terroir Limestone and clay-limestone. Located a few metres from the Grands Crus. South-eastern orientation.
- Production 5200 bottles