Ladoix 1er cru « La Corvée»
- Grape variety PINOT NOIR 100 %
- Vinification Manual harvest with selective sorting. Total de-stemming then alcoholic fermentation between 25° and 34° C in stainless steel vats for 10 to 15 days. Daily pigéage until devatting.
- Ageing The wine is aged for 12 months in French oak barrels (made by local coopers), of which 15% are new barrels.
Racking and assemblage in stainless steel vats for 6 months on fine lees before bottling.
- Tasting notes Nose of black fruit and licorice. Beautiful concentration in colour, the mouth is smooth and the tannins are present but round. Should be drunk between 0 and 10 years old.
- Terroir Located on the southern slopes of the Côte de Nuits, on hard limestone mixed with rock debris. Southern exposure.
- Production 3500 bottles