Corton-Charlemagne grand cru
- Grape variety CHARDONNAY 100 %
- Vinification Manual harvest with selective sorting.
Direct pressing, settling in stainless steel vats then alcoholic fermentation between 15° and 18° C.
- Ageing The wine is aged in French oak barrels (made by local coopers), for 10 months. Malolactic fermentation, then fining, if necessary, before bottling.
- Tasting notes Aromas of pear, dried fruits and fresh almonds. Bold and powerful on the palate. A wine to be drunk between 5 and 20 years old.
- Terroir Limestone, white marl. Planted at the top of the hill of Corton, above Ladoix. East-north-eastern exposure. Terroir on a steep slope.
- Production 900 bottles