Aloxe-Corton « Vieilles Vignes »
- Grape variety PINOT NOIR 100 %
- Vinification Manual harvest with selective sorting. Total de-stemming then alcoholic fermentation between 25° and 34° C in stainless steel vats for 10 to 15 days. Daily pigéage until devatting.
- Ageing The wine is aged in French oak barrels (made by local coopers), for 12 months. Malolactic fermentation, racking and assemblage in stainless steel vats for 6 months on fine lees before bottling.
- Tasting notes The deep soils produce full-bodied and generous aromas. Aromas of red and black fruits (cherry, strawberry) with tannins that are present but not excessive. Should be drunk between 0 and 10 years old.
- Terroir Located at the foot of the hill, on reddish brown soils composed of flinty limestone debris. This wine is an assemblage from several parcels.
- Production 7500 bottles