Aloxe-Corton 1er cru
- Grape variety PINOT NOIR 100 %
- Vinification Manual harvest with selective sorting. Total de-stemming then alcoholic fermentation between 25° and 34° C in stainless steel vats for 10 to 15 days. Daily pigéage until devatting.
- Ageing The wine is aged for 12 months in French oak barrels (made by local coopers), of which 15% are new barrels.
Racking and assemblage in stainless steel tanks for 6 months on fine lees before bottling.
- Tasting notes The deep soils produce full-bodied and generous aromas of red and black fruits (cherry, strawberry) with a powerful tannic structure. To be enjoyed from 5 to 15 years old.
- Terroir Located at the foot of the hill, on reddish brown soils composed of flinty limestone debris. This wine comes from the “Les Vercots” plot.
- Production 2700 bottles