Côte de Nuits – Villages
- Grape variety PINOT NOIR 100 %
- Vinification Manual harvest with selective sorting. Total de-stemming then alcoholic fermentation between 25° and 34° C in stainless steel vats for 10 to 15 days. Daily pigéage until devatting.
- Ageing The wine is aged for 12 months in French oak barrels (made by local coopers), of which 15% are new barrels.
Racking and assemblage in stainless steel vats for 6 months on fine lees before bottling.
- Tasting notes Fruity wine with aromas of black fruits (blackberries, blackcurrants). Nice balance of tannins and acidity.
Should be drunk young but can support a few years cellaring.
- Terroir Located on the slopes of Comblanchien, hard limestone soil. Very stony brown topsoil.
- Production 3600 bottles