Ladoix 1er cru « Le Bois Roussot»
- Grape variety PINOT NOIR 100 %
- Vinification Manual harvest with selective sorting. Total de-stemming then alcoholic fermentation between 25° and 34° C in stainless steel vats for 10 to 15 days. Daily pigéage until devatting.
- Ageing The wine is aged in French oak barrels (made by local coopers), for 12 months. Malolactic fermentation, racking and assemblage in stainless steel vats for 6 months on fine lees before bottling.
- Tasting notes Probably the most elegant and fruity of the range (fresh red fruits). The tannins are soft and the mouth is succulent. Should be drunk from 0 to 8 years old.
- Terroir Located at the foot of the hillside, a limestone subsoil composed of marls and Located mid-slope on gently sloping clay-limestone soils in a projection of the Corton Grands Crus.
- Production 1200 bottles