- Grape variety CHARDONNAY 100 %
- Vinification Manual harvest with selective sorting.
Direct pressing, settling in stainless steel tanks then alcoholic fermentation between 15° and 18° C.
- Ageing The wine is aged in French oak barrels (made by local coopers), for 10 months. Malolactic fermentation, then fining, if necessary, before bottling.
- Tasting notes Aromas of pear and fresh almond. Bold and round in the mouth. A wine to be drunk within 6 years.
- Terroir An assemblage from two soils: limestone/marly soil at mid-slope and more clayey soil at the foot of Corton hill. With an easterly exposure, this terroir is near Corton-Charlemagne.
- Production 5200 bottles