Bourgogne « chardonnay »
- Grape variety CHARDONNAY 100 %
- Vinification Manual harvest with selective sorting.
Direct pressing, settling in stainless steel vats then alcoholic fermentation between 15° and 18° C.
- Ageing The wine is aged in French oak barrels (made by local coopers), for 10 months. Malolactic fermentation, then fining, if necessary, before bottling.
- Tasting notes Aromas of pear and sweet almonds. Good acidity, freshness and roundness in the mouth.
A wine to be drunk within 5 years.
- Terroir Located at the foot of the hill, limestone subsoil with marl and clay topsoil.
- Production 3500 bottles